Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Take Me Away

Tha good old days when we were young and not so gray!


Next week Bill and I are going to San Francisco for a few days. We are meeting my sister Anna and her hubby Daren. My sister and I both celebrate our birthdays in the month of April, we were born 1 year and 6 days apart. We have always been very close growing up and continue to stay close even though we live in different states. I am so excited to spend some time with her I look forward to the endless laughter! I am also so thrilled to have some time with my hubby, I love this guy so much. The other day we went to lunch and sat by the window in the restaurant. As the warm sun shined on his face I found myself feeling giddy inside. Even after 17 years of marriage I still love this man with all my heart.

It will be hard for me to leave my children, we rarely leave them behind. They have always gone EVERYWHERE with us, and I like it that way. I enjoy experiencing life and adventures with them. But this is an adult weekend only! I am counting the days!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I hope you have a good time! I hear you about wanting your kids around, but it's so good for you and Bill to get away once in a while. Jeremy and I just did that last week. We really didn't do much of anything exciting, but it was so nice!