Tuesday, April 21, 2009

San Francisco

We went to San Francisco this weekend with my sister Anna and her hubby Daren to celebrate my sisters 40th birthday. On Sunday we went to a Giants game and had awesome seats! We sat in the second row on the third base line. It was so neat to sit so close to the players and see the game close up. The stadium was incredible! We walked all over the city, took the cable car to Fisherman's Wharf and saw a lot of interesting things and people, including a naked guy who was casually crossing the street. I experienced several new things from eating Calamari and Crab cakes to diving in taxi cabs with out of control drivers . It was a wonderful weekend!






















































1 comment:

Leslie said...

I don't even recognize Anna. I love the version of "This woman's Work" that you have on your blog. I have never heard it. I loved it when Kate Bush sang it, but I may like this version more. :)