Thursday, March 26, 2009

How well do you know your mom?

Ask your children to answer the questions and type their answers in.

1.What is something mom always says to you? J: Cram It! E: Sit on it Potsy! Jake:Ya Fern!

2. What makes mom happy? J: Diet Pepsi E: A clean House Jake: Time off from work.

3. What makes mom sad? J: When the diet Pepsi runs out! E: When we fight. Jake: When we insult you.

4. What does your mom do to make you laugh? J: When you make up stupid songs "The baby song" E: When you walk around making funny noises. Jake: When you say one of your funny words.

5. What did your mom like as a child? J: She liked using swear words in Italian. E: She liked talking in her own language. Jake: She liked to ask a lot of questions.

6. How old is your mom? J: 39 next month. E: 38 Jake:38 3/4

7. How tall is your mom? J: 5 foot 1 just like me. E: 5 foot. Jake: 5 foot 1

8. What is her favorite thing to do? J: Go to the beach. E: spend time with her family. Jake: Drink Pepsi

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? J: wipe butts E: babysit Jake: work

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? J: Making Pasta. E: Famous Ventriloquist. Jake: Famous Singer

11. What is your mom really good at? J: Making sure I know what will happen to me if I don't clean my room. E: Taking away Jordyn's phone. Jake: Making food.

12. What is your mom not very good at? J: I can't find any faults in my mom:) E: I don't know. Jake: Building stuff.

13. What does your mom do for her job? J: Takes care of kids. E: Takes care of our family and everyones kids. Jake: Being a mom.



14. What is your mom's favorite food? J: Seemees. E: Insalada Napoli. Jake: Pasta

15. What makes you proud of your mom? J: Cuz...that's a hard question... Cuz your cool! E: Because you are kind and caring. Jake: Because your a good cook.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be J: Francine from Arthur(Cuz you are bossy like her) . E: Guigo from cars( the little Italian guy) Jake: Goofy...cuz your goofy!

17. What do you and your mom do together? J: Go to the mall and you drive me places. E: We bake stuff. Jake: We read together.

18. How are you and your mom the same? J: We are both short, and the same height. E: Our baby pictures look alike. Jake: We have the same last name.

19. How are you and your mom different? J: My mom worries too much and I don't worry about things. E: I'm 12 your 38. Jake: I'm a boy and your a girl.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? J: She drives me everywhere. E: She tells me she loves me. Jake: She feeds me.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? J: She thinks he is HOT!!!!!! E: She likes his baseball skills. Jake: She likes his athletic skills

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? J: Any where as long as we are together as family and it's not Walmart. E: Disney World. Jake: Some where warm

4 comments:

bearydiane said...

I LOVE THIS!! Tre- your kids LOVE you!!1 That is quite an accomplishment!!! I love you too! :)

Shelley Nicole said...

ha ha! This is so great! Jake is such a boy! I think he likes to eat!

Jenne said...

This is the best!!!! I love learning more about you! Wow I wish we still lived close by.

Jenne said...

Love this T! The funny things you say to your kids are hilarious! I don't even know what those mean. This so cracks me up! Thanks for sharing