Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No time to chat I have to go!


Life has been busy busy busy! We had the stomach flu in our house last week it was not fun trying to care for poor sick Emily while I was down and out . This week we have a trillion things going on, book report and project on Abraham Lincoln, homework, homework and more homework! Jordyn needs a physical before softball try outs on Friday and Saturday. Jake has a baseball clinic all day Saturday and then a blue and gold banquet for scouts that night. We have school meetings, volunteering and piano, and the girls dance 3 nights a week and Jordyn has mutual. I wish that was it... but it's not. I get overwhelmed and cranky trying to keep up with everything. I sometimes want to hide under the covers!! But if I did who would do all the laundry? I keep reminding myself...enjoy the ride...enjoy the ride! I think I would enjoy it more if I could go on vacation first!

1 comment:

Shelley Nicole said...

ha ha ha! I only hope that someday I get a taste of all that and experience the insanity of it all! Because right now it sounds a lot better than coaxing and helping along 36 kiddos at the same time! I've had it with everyone elses kids, I think I'll take a couple of my own only, ha ha