Thursday, February 5, 2009

I sometimes wish I could go back to my younger years when I didn't have a care in the world. Being a Mom is such a wonderful blessing but such a hard job. I've been thinking a lot lately about my parenting skills and how I need to make some changes. I no longer have little babies I have almost grown children, and I am hoping and praying I can do a good job with each one of them. Time is passing so quickly and as the years go by I can honestly say I love them more and more. Gino, Angela, Anna, and Me.

3 comments:

Shelley Nicole said...

Wo wo! That is one good lookin' baby! Teresa, you are an awesome mom!

Laura said...

You've always been one of the best I know, Teresa!

Leslie said...

I get feeling the same way sometimes. I wish I could just slow down and appreciate. President Monson's talk in either this conference or the last talked about how quickly our children grow up and how we will actually miss all of the piles of laundry. It is always good to do a double take and slow down. It's the everyday junk that gets in the way. My oldest son is such a good boy, but I am constantly on him. I need to remember to just talk with him and not at him. My mom was always so good at that. I wish I was more like her that way.