Saturday, November 1, 2008

And Then There Was One

This year for Halloween we lost our two girls! They ran off to be with their friends and left us with just one kid. I have to admit that I was sad to let them go, but I know how important it was for them to be with friends. I have been trying to let them have more freedom and this has been painful for me. This past year Jordyn has been asking to go and do EVERYTHING and now my Emily is following behind her. My kids are growing up! Bill and I took Indiana Jones out for a fun night of trick or treating. He got 245 pieces of candy. This morning Emily and Jake weighed their candy and it was 12lbs. They were thrilled. Bill and I were plotting to get it out of our house.

Jordyn as Jordyn(she didn't dress up this year) Jake as Indiana Jones and Em as a Jonas Brother

2 comments:

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Hi Teresa,
your kids looked great for Halloween...a Jonas brother...how original! I love it! Sorry it has taken me so long to visit your blog. I have been a little scatter brained lately, but I love it and I am so excited to continue to read it.

Shelley Nicole said...

Jordyn! You are NOT too cool to dress up girlfriend! Next year I'm going to send you some crazy embarrassing costume to wear!