Sunday, October 5, 2008

Long Weekend

The kids were out of school Thursday and Friday, so we had a long weekend. We enjoyed sleeping in which was much needed. Friday we went swimming at the YMCA with Jacob's friend Trey. We didn't stay long because someone got sick in the pool and they cleared us all out. Ya I know, GROSS!!!! I am a germaphobe so I was freaking out. My kids took showers at the Y and again at home. I also kept putting hand sanitizer on them. So far we aren't sick so lets hope and pray all my craziness worked. I don't know why I am such a freak about germs but I can't help it. Well on a better note, this is a picture of our watermelon from our yard, Jordyn gave him a face and named him Schmoolie. Bill and Emily made apple pie! Our home smells so good. Those two love to bake!



1 comment:

Shelley Nicole said...

Yeah, watch out for the pool clearings! You could end up with the cryptosporidosis parasite that my mom and I got last summer! ha ha! Nice watermelon