Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our weekend in Utah.

We spent Labor Day weekend in Utah. We decided to get BYU season tickets again this year. Bill didn't have to say much to convince me, he knew that I wouldn't mind spending the money knowing that I would get to see Amy, and her sweet family. It amazes me how well our children get along in spite of the age gap, they are more like family to us than friends. We had a lot of fun, we always pack in as many activities as we can while we are down there. BYU beat Northern Iowa 41 to 17! It was a great trip.
Go Cougars! The boys getting ready to go to the game. Can you feel the excitment!







Jacob at the BYU game










The kids along with Brent and Bill slept outside on the trampoline.






Thanksgiving Point with the Foxes

















































2 comments:

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Teresa,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I was so glad that you did and have been waiting for one because, of course, I couldn't remember your blog address and was excited to visit it.

Your family is so cute and it looks like you have such a great time together. I am excited to read all about your fun and hopefully get to know you better through your writing, even though we should log a little more actual visiting time too. I always have such a fun time chatting with you.

The Ynclans said...

Bill and Teresa,
It's great to see your blog. Collette and I always look at Brent and Amy's to see how they are doing.

You guys have such a great family. I really liked your blog on the funny things your kids say! You and Teresa look great.