Thursday, July 24, 2008

Funny things my kids say :)





This summer I have spent a lot of time with my kids and they crack me up! If you know me, you know that I like to joke around and obviously passed that trait onto my kids. When Bill comes home from work and asks me how my day has been I always have a lot of crazy things to tell him. Here are some of our favorites. At swimming lessons another mom commented on how skinny Jacob is. As he was drying off, I told him, "Buddy, you need to get some meat on your bones!" He replied with a straight face, "No thanks, I don't like chicken." A few weeks ago while we were camping the girls and I shared a tent. Jordyn had her ipod, and told me that she can only fall asleep listening to classical music, Emily leaned over and said, "well the only way I can fall asleep is listening to Weird Al." Then she sang us a lullaby, White and nerdy! Jordyn always has her phone on her and will be sitting right next to me and instead of speaking she texts me random things like, "Hey mom myfundszalow can I have some money?" When I'm not in the best mood she will text me "drinking the haterade today?" We have some strange lingo in our house, many might find it weird but we all laugh! Our latest one is "hey ya Fern!" Our family is loud crazy and fun!

1 comment:

Jenne said...

As I am reading this, I am seriously cracking up. I love the texting messages. Hilarious!